Who we are
Our website address is https://black-sin.com
We value the trust you place in us. That’s why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
- The type of data or information that You share with or provide to Black Sin and that Black Sin collects from You;
- The purpose for collection of such data or information from You; Black Sin’s information security practices and policies; and
- Black Sin’s policy on sharing or transferring your data or information with third parties.
A. Purpose for collecting, using, storing, and processing your information
Black Sin collects, uses, stores and processes Your Information for any purpose as may be permissible under applicable laws (including where the applicable law provides for such collection, usage, storage or processes in accordance with the consent of the user) connected with a function or activity of each of Black Sin entities and shall include the following:
- to facilitate Your use of the Website or other services of Black Sin entities;
- to respond to Your inquiries or fulfill Your requests for information about the various products and services offered on the Website;
- to provide You with information about products and services available on the Website and to send You information, materials, and offers from Black Sin;
- to send You important information regarding the Website, changes in terms and conditions, user agreements, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- to send you surveys and marketing communications that Black Sin believes may be of interest to You;
- to personalize your experience on the Website by presenting advertisements, products and offers tailored to Your preferences;
- to help you address your problems incurred on the Website including addressing any technical problems;
- if you purchase any product or avail of any service from the Website, to complete and fulfill your purchase, for example, to have Your payments processed, communicate with you regarding Your purchase and provide You with related customer service;
- for proper administering of the Website;
- to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
- to improve the services, content and advertising on the Website;
- to provide value added services such as Single Sign On. Single Sign On shall mean a session/user authentication process that permits a user to enter his/her name or mobile number or e-mail address or any combination thereof and password in order to access multiple websites and applications;
- to facilitate various programmes and initiatives launched by Black Sin or third party service providers and business associates
- to analyze how our services are used, to measure the effectiveness of advertisements, to facilitating payments
- to conducting academic research and surveys
- to protect the integrity of the Website;
- to respond to legal, judicial, quasi judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law;
- to conduct analytical studies on various aspects including user behaviour, user preferences etc.;
- to permit third parties who may need to contact users who have bought products from the Website to facilitate installation, service and any other product related support;
- to implement information security practices;
- to determine any security breaches, computer contaminant or computer virus;
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud,
- to undertake forensics of the concerned computer resource as a part of investigation or internal audit;
- to trace computer resources or any person who may have contravened, or is suspected of having or being likely to contravene, any provision of law including the Information Technology Act, 2000 that is likely to have an adverse impact on the services provided on any Website or by Black Sin;
You hereby agree and acknowledge that the Information so collected is for lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of each of the Black Sin entities or any person on their respective behalf, and the collection of Information is necessary for the Purposes.
B. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other Information
When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
If you choose to buy on the Website, we collect information about your buying behavior.
If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
C.Use of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information
We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our Website. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our Website, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
D. Information collected and Storage
The Information (which shall also include data) provided by you to Black Sin or collected from you by Black Sin may consist of Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
- Your Name, Company Name
- Your address,
- Your telephone number, mobile number
- Your email address, website if any or other contact information,
- Your date of birth,
- Your gender,
- Information regarding your transactions on the Website, (including sales or purchase history),
- Your financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details,
- Your financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details,
- Internet Protocol address,
- Any other items of sensitive personal data or information as such term is defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices And Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data Of Information) Rules, 2011 enacted under the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Identification code of your communication device which you use to access the Website or otherwise deal with any Black Sin entity,
- Any other Information that you provide during your registration process, if any, on the Website.
Such Personal Information may be collected in various ways including during the course of You:
- Registering as a user on the Website,
- Registering as a seller on the Website,
- Availing certain services offered on the Website. Such instances include but are not limited to making an offer for sale, online purchase, participating in any online survey or contest, communicating with Black Sin’s customer service by phone, email or otherwise or posting user reviews on the items available on the Website, or
- otherwise doing business on the Website or otherwise dealing with any Black Sin entity.
Black Sin may also collect information other than Personal Information from you through the Website when you visit and / or use the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. This Non-Personal Information would not assist Black Sin to identify you personally.
This Non-Personal Information may include:
- Your geographic location,
- details of Your telecom service provider or internet service provider,
- the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.),
- the operating system of your system, device and the Website You last visited before visiting the Website,
- The duration of your stay on the Website is also stored in the session along with the date and time of your access,
Ads: Black Sin may use third-party service providers to serve ads on Black Sin’s behalf across the internet and sometimes on the Website. They may collect Non- Personal Information about Your visits to the Website, and Your interaction with our products and services on the Website.
You hereby represent to Black Sin that
- the Information you provide to Black Sin from time to time is and shall be authentic, correct, current and updated and you have all the rights, permissions and consents as may be required to provide such Information to Black Sin.
- Your providing the Information to Black Sin and Black Sin’s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders and decrees.
Your Information will primarily be stored in electronic form however certain data can also be stored in physical form. We may store, collect, process and use your data in countries other than the Republic of India but under compliance with applicable laws. We may enter into agreements with third parties (in or outside of India) to store or process your information or data. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard your information or data and we will on a commercial reasonable basis require such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard your information / data.
E.Sharing of personal information
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out. We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
The Services are not available to, You hereby unconditionally agree and permit that Black Sin may transfer, share, disclose or part with all or any of Your Information, within and outside of the Republic of India to various Black Sin entities and to third party service providers / partners / banks and financial institutions for one or more of the Purposes or as may be required by applicable law. In such case we will contractually obliged the receiving parties of the Information to ensure the same level of data protection that is adhered to by Black Sin under applicable law.
Black Sin may also share Personal Information if Black Sin believes it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of various terms and conditions or our policies.
We reserve the right to disclose your information when required to do so by law or regulation, or under any legal obligation or order under law or in response to a request from a law enforcement or governmental agency or judicial, quasi-judicial or any other statutory or constitutional authority or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
You further agree that such disclosure, sharing and transfer of Your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information shall not cause any wrongful loss to you or to any third party, or any wrongful gain to us or to any third party.
F.Links to Other Sites
Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Black Sin.in is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
Links to third-party advertisements, third-party websites or any third party electronic communication service may be provided on the Website which are operated by third parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with, Black Sin unless expressly specified on the Website.
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. Black Sin strives to ensure the security of Your Personal Information and to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, Black Sin adopts internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where Black Sin stores Your Personal Information. Each of the Black Sin entity shall adopt reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable laws for the protection of Your Information. Provided that your right to claim damages shall be limited to the right to claim only statutory damages under Information Technology Act, 2000 and You hereby waive and release all Black Sin entities from any claim of damages under contract or under tort.
If you choose a payment gateway to complete any transaction on Website then Your credit card data may be stored in compliance with industry standards/ recommended data security standard for security of financial information such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
Black Sin may share your Information with third parties under a confidentiality agreement which inter alia provides for that such third parties not disclosing the Information further unless such disclosure is for the Purpose. However, Black Sin is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive your Personal Information. Black Sin is not liable for any loss or injury caused to you as a result of you providing your Personal Information to third party (including any third party websites, even if links to such third party websites are provided on the Website).
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, Black Sin shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below).
A “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Black Sin and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer, computer system or computer network,, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption (provided beyond reasonable control of Black Sin), power or electricity failure or unavailability of adequate power or electricity.
While We will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any Personal Information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet or computer networks are not fully secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information.
You agree that all Personal Information shall be retained till such time required for the Purpose or required under applicable law, whichever is later. Non-Personal Information will be retained indefinitely.
You agree and acknowledge that you are providing your Information out of your free will. You have an option not to provide or permit Black Sin to collect Your Personal Information or later on withdraw Your consent with respect to such Personal Information so provided herein by sending an email to the grievance officer or such other electronic address of the respective Black Sin entity as may be notified to You. In such case, you should neither visit any Website nor use any services provided by Black Sin entities nor shall contact any of Black Sin entities. Further, Black Sin may not deliver products to you, upon your order, or Black Sin may deny you access from using certain services offered on the Website.
You can add or update your Personal Information on regular basis. Kindly note that Black Sin would retain your previous Personal Information in its records.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
If you want to remove your contact information from all Black Sin.in lists and newsletters, please email to unsubscribe@Black Sin.in
I.Advertisements on Black Sin.in
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
L. Business/Asset Sale or Transfer
You are also under an obligation to use this Website for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and shall not indulge in any activity that is not envisaged through the Website.
M. Further acknowledgements
Are clear and easily accessible and provide statements of Black Sin policies and practices with respect to the Information;The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website (“Marks”) are the property of Black Sin or their vendors or respective third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of Black Sin, the vendor or the third party that may own the Marks., provides for the various types of personal or sensitive personal data of information to be collected; provides for the purposes of collection and usage of the Information; provides for disclosure of Information; and provides for reasonable security practices and procedures.